Monday, June 8, 2015

I'm a Lister

Groceries:
Hand Soap
Laundry Soap
Milk
Under-the-sink trash bag holder
Steel Cut Oats
Avocados
Carrots
Green Salad
Miso Dressing
Frozen Peas and Carrots
Toaster
Yogurt
Sunflower Seeds
Digiorno Supreme Pizza
Ora Blancas
Cashews
Chicken
Spinach
Broccoli
Wheat Germ
Asparagus
Pita
Chickpeas
Pine Nuts
Macadamia Nuts
Peanuts
Sweet Potatoes
Salsa
Sour Cream
Mini Tortilla Press
Black Beans
Chocolate Haagen Dazs

I love making lists. Grocery lists are my favorite though - always. Maybe my list seems odd for a blog post - but I figured, hey, why not? So here you go, a sample of my current grocery list. What are your favorite grocery staples?

PS If you like lists but you like laughing even more, check out this video:


No really, you should watch the video. ;)


No comments: